The AU library supports the teaching, learning and research activities of the university.The library acquires high quality resources to provide to students and staffs of the university.The Library collection now stands at 60,000 books along with different documents and ebooks. The AU library in its five campuses in Addis Ababa and also in Bishoftu and Hargeissa, avails full services including circulation, reference and periodicals sections, thereby providing effective and efficient service. The AU library has about 7000 students, academic and administrative staff users. Moreover, the library is working towards implementing library automation service and digital library.
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
SUnday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Membership and Registration
For all Admas University Library Users,
It is our pleasure to inform you that Admas UniversityLibrary is launching web-based KOHA Integrated Library Management System at Megenagna, Olympia, Misrak, Meskel, and Bishoftu Campus Libraries. Moreover, we encourage you to use AU Campus Libraries eBooks database which has the latest textbooks and references.
Admas University Library
· Members should ensure that the materials they are borrowing are in good condition otherwise, charges will b e made for any damage found upon returning the item.
· No item will be issued to any customer who has outstanding fines or other matters
· The library deserves the full right to request back borrowed items at any time before the due date if necessary.
Disciplines of the Library
· All noise must be kept to an absolute minimum. Readers must not engage in conduct within the Library which is likely to cause disturbance to other readers or members of staff .
· F Mobile phones must be set in a silent mode. Using mobile phones in the Library is strictly forbidden
· F Group discussion is not allowed in the reading areas
· F Writing and drawing on tables, carrels, walls, etc is strictly forbidden
· F Moving of chairs and tables from place to place is not allowed
· F Users should help to keep the Library clean and tidy by disposing scrap papers in the basket provided
· F Smoking in any part of the Library is absolutely forbidden
· F Viewing of pornographic images in the Library premise is strictly forbidden
· F Eating, drinking (except water) and chewing "chat" in any part of the Library is not permitted
· F Possession of any kind of weapon in the Library is not allowed
· F Personal effects left unattended in the Library may be removed by the Library attendants
· Users must not reserve reading/study
Addres of Campus Libraries:
Central Library Office :
T el: 011-152069/74
Service being offered:
Loan services /References services /e-journal and e-books services /internet services /Wi-Fi services