Internal Vacancy: ICT Director’s Office Job Summary
- Job/ Type of Employment: Full Time
- Job Title: Software-Engineer/Developer
- Number of Employees Required: 2 (Two)
- Location: Head Office, Back of Dembel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Software Engineer/developer is:
- designs the software components (detailed design),
- codes/tests the software components based on the software architecture, and
- the software requirements within a project.
- Develop, design, implement, test and debugging of software, application of specific software requirements for teaching learning purpose projects (education process).
- Verify software requirements at component and bench level Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and well defined software engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
- Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
Educational of Qualifications for Software Engineer (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent, above 6 year’s relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities listed above.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent, above 3 year’s relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities listed above.
- Professional experience with Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service); UML is a plus;
- OO design and development experience in an object oriented language such as Java, C#, PHP…, etc.
- Reviewing operating systems and software frequently and making any adjustments necessary to keep them running well;
- Writing code and implementing computer programs on multiple systems;
- Using code libraries to simplify the writing of code;
- Experience crafting/developing business applications.
- Must be a great teammate with good verbal and written communication skills
Deadline:- 26 Nov, 2021
Admas University, as one of the pioneer private higher learning institutions in Ethiopia, would like to invite qualified and skilled applicants to the following Positions:
|No||Position||Educational Qualification||Years of Experience||Place of work||Requried No. for the positions|
|1||Lecturers for UnderGraduate Programs||MSc/MBA/MA in; Accounting and FinanceBusiness Management Marketing Management Computer Science||2 years and above||Addis Ababa Bishoftu||Three for each program|
|2||Administration Head||MA/MSC in Accounting and Finance or Related Fields||2 years and above||Bishoftu||One|
|3||Finance Head||MA/MSC in Accounting and Finance or Related Fields||2 years and above||Bishoftu||One|
|4||Administration and Finance Vice Dean||MA in Business Management or Related Fields||2 years and above||Bishoftu||One|
|5||Property and Facility Management Office Vice Director||BA in Business Management or Related Fields||2 years and above||Addis Ababa||One|
|6||Property and Facility Management Office Expert||BA in Business Management or Related Fields||2 years and above||Addis Ababa||One|
|7||Human Resource Management Office Vice Director||BA in Business Management or Related Fields||2 years and above||Addis Ababa||One|
|8||Human Resource Management Office Experts||BA in Business Management or Related Fields||1 years and above||Addis Ababa||Two|
|9||Software-Engineer/Developer||BSC/MSC in Computer Science ,Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fileds||3 years and above in Software Development||Addis Ababa||One|
|10||Library Head||Informations Science or related Fields||2 year and above||Addis Ababa||One|
|11||Executive Secretary||Level 4 (COC 3) and above in Secretarial Science or Related fileds||2 years and above||Addis Ababa||Two|
|12||Secretary||Level 4 (COC 3) and above in Secretarial Science or Related fileds||1 year and above||Addis Ababa||Four|
- Interested applicants who meet the minimum requriments can submit their CV and copy of non- returnable credentials or testimonials within 10 days of this announcement in person to HRM office at the Head Office of the University, Room No 101, located behind Dembel City Center or Bishoftu Campus. Or / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Types of Employment ; Full Time Except No 9
- Salary: Negotiable
- Interested applicants Must have; – Lecturer CGPA; First Degree 3.25 and Second Degree 3.5 and above; Thesis, Good and above. Other positions a Minimum of 2.75
- For Further Information Please Call Us: – 011-5-50-91-37 or 0114 33 29 08/10 / https://admasuniversity.edu.et/vacancy/