EDUCATION DEGREE IN EDUCATIONAL PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
1. OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
The main objectives of the Bachelor of Arts Degree program in Educational planning and Management are to:-
- Train students with the practices of educational planning and management
- Train educational planners, managers and supervisors who would assume management positions and responsibilities
- Train educational planners and managers who can generate, mange and utilize educational resources effectively and efficiently.
- Train educational planners who can initiate educational changes and innovation to address local and regional needs and realities.
- Produce professionals who can promote community involvement by establishing a strong link with locality and initiate and mange educational innovations and changes.
- Train students with skills of educational research
- Promote students in the sense of professionalism in educational planning and management. Produce teachers who will teach at the secondary schools in addition, to satisfying the above objectives.