Objective of the program
The objectives of the program are producing Professionals who:
- are capable of planning, organizing, directing and controlling activities of private, public, non-government and government organizations;
- can competently manage marketing, finance operations, human resource, materials, information resources etc.;
- are responsive and effective in working with and through others as well as capable of making and implementing decisions;
- are capable of searching and developing opportunities as well as tackling problems and
- are able to face the challenges of today’s and tomorrows highly complex and competitive environment.
2. Admission Requirement
Applicants for admission to the Bachelor degree program in Management must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- A successful completion of the two year preparatory program with the minimum University Entrance Examinations result set for admission by Ministry of Education for the entry year
- Completion of Diploma program (12+2), (10+3, Level 4) with two years relevant work experience after graduation and Center of Competency (COC) certified and who pass the University colleges entrance examination
- A degree program student from other accredited Higher Education Institutions who with drawn for non – academic problems
- A first degree graduate in any field of study from accredited Higher Education Institutions
- These minimum requirements can be scaled up when there is high competition for admission or when the senate of the University wants to scale it up
When there is high competition for admission, grade point average at graduation, additional training after graduation, service year, gender and supporting letter from their employers shall be consider to offer the limited opportunities.
3. Duration of the program
The normal duration of the BA degree will be 9 semesters (3 years) for distance mode. A total of 111credit hours of courses work and graduate project over the period mentioned above are normally regarded as a full load.