Internal Vacancy: ICT Director’s Office Job Summary
- Job/ Type of Employment: Full Time
- Job Title: Software-Engineer/Developer
- Number of Employees Required: 2 (Two)
- Location: Head Office, Back of Dembel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Software Engineer/developer is:
- designs the software components (detailed design),
- codes/tests the software components based on the software architecture, and
- the software requirements within a project.
- Develop, design, implement, test and debugging of software, application of specific software requirements for teaching learning purpose projects (education process).
- Verify software requirements at component and bench level Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and well defined software engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
- Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
Educational of Qualifications for Software Engineer (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent, above 6 year’s relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities listed above.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent, above 3 year’s relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities listed above.
- Professional experience with Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service); UML is a plus;
- OO design and development experience in an object oriented language such as Java, C#, PHP…, etc.
- Reviewing operating systems and software frequently and making any adjustments necessary to keep them running well;
- Writing code and implementing computer programs on multiple systems;
- Using code libraries to simplify the writing of code;
- Experience crafting/developing business applications.
- Must be a great teammate with good verbal and written communication skills
Deadline:- 26 Nov, 2021