CALL FOR PAPERS
10th ANNUAL NATIONAL RESEACH CONFERENCE
Higher Education Institutions should strive to ensure quality of education rand need to create strong links and relationships with industries. This, in turn, contributes a lot both for the Higher Education Institutions and the Industries in achieving their visions and missions. It is with this belief that Admas University decided to make the general theme of its 10th Annual National Re-search Conference to be “Quality of Education & University-Industry Linkage”. Hence, the Research Promotion & Coordi-nation Office of Admas University would like to invite interested researchers to send the abstracts & proposals of their research papers revolving around the general and sub-themes as well as the cross cutting issues (but not limited to) listed below:
1. Enhancing Quality of Education Cross-Cutting Issues
· Pre-primary Education * HIV/AIDS, Education and Industry
· Primary Education * Environment, Education and Industry
· Secondary education * Gender, Education and Industry
· TVET * ICT, Education and Industry
· Higher Education * IFRS
2. University-Industry Linkage * Life Skills, etc.
· Higher Education and Industry
· TVET and Industry
· Quality of Education in the Eyes of the Industry
· Issues of Partnership between Higher Education and Industry
· Issues in Employability
· Employers’ Satisfaction of Graduates
· Roles of the Industry in Curriculum Development and Programme Evaluation
· Roles of the Industry in Accreditation and/or Quality Assurance Processes
· Micro and Small Business Enterprises and TVET as well as Higher Education
· TVET, Higher Education, Industry in line with GTP2 (Growth and Transformation Plan Two), etc.
Admas University , Research Promotion & Coordination Office;
Tele: +251-11-85-00-813 ; +251-11-550-91-70; Mobile No: 0914-10-78-04
Fax: +251-115508901; P. O. Box : 2618, Addis Ababa;
Olympia Campus, Room No. 11 ( in front of Dembel City Center), Addis Ababa.
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts & Proposals: July 07, 2016/Sene 30, 2008 E.C.
Guidelines for the full papers:
The Papers should have in text-citation and references.
Papers should be submitted in hard and soft copies.
The research papers must include a clear Statement of the Problem, Objectives, Methodology, Analysis of the data, Major Findings and Conclusions.
Selected papers will be presented at the 10th Annual National Research Conference to be held on
September 03, 2016/Nehassie 28, 2016 E.C. in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
A modest honorarium will be paid for the Selected Paper Presenters.